n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Culvert by Pearson Scott Foresman [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Programming for Hackers by Bhashit Pandya
The main purpose of this workshop is to make you feel more confident about coding and programming language.
After the event you will be able to:
- Code in any programming and scripting language.
- Take away a new and unique learning approach.
- Adopt any technology quick and deep.
- Walk out of the room with a new perspective.
- Feel that coding is fun again!
- Think like hacker ;)
- At least basic programming knowledge
- OS Windows and Linux Both
All the following in your host machine.
- Python2.x or Python3.x
- Ruby 2.6 stable version
- ActivePerl 5.26 or 5.28
- Php 5.x or 7.x
|Date||Saturday October 19 2019|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||10:00 AM|
|End Time||06:00 PM|