null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- XMLChor- Xpath Injection Exploitation Tool by Harshal jamdade
- Rapid Android Application Testing by Nutan Kumar Panda
- Struts Validation Framework - Part 3 by satish
- Code Review Demo by sandesh
- Password cracking using John the Ripper by Asish
The Bangalore null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
09:30 - 10:15: Google Hacking - Varun Sharma
10:15 - 10:25: Introductions
10:25 - 11:00: XMLChor-Tool demonstration - Harshal Jamdade
11:00 - 11:40: Rapid Android Application Testing - Nutan Kumar Panda
11:40 - 12:00 Networking session followed by a break
12:00 - 12:30: Struts Validation Framework part 3 - Satish Govindappa
12:30 - 13:00: Code review Demo - Sandesh Anand
13:00 - 13:30: Password cracking using John the Ripper - Asish Agarwalla
13:30 - 13:45: Feedback and Topic discussion for next month meet
|Date||Saturday April 26 2014|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||02:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|XMLChor- Xpath Injection Exploitation Tool||Harshal jamdade||10:25 AM||11:00 AM|
|Rapid Android Application Testing||Nutan Kumar Panda||11:00 AM||11:40 AM|
|Struts Validation Framework - Part 3||satish||12:00 PM||12:30 PM|
|Code Review Demo||sandesh||12:30 PM||01:00 PM|
|Password cracking using John the Ripper||Asish||01:00 PM||01:30 PM|
ThoughtWorks, ACR Mansion
B2 Area, 2nd Floor,
147/f, 8th Main Road
3rd Block, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560034
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HwtoUm3Mqh32
Landmark : Next to Satya's Bar and Mercure Hotel
- If you are coming from From Inner Ring road get on to Ooty Chocolates road and after a small crossroad this will be on the right hand side.
- If you are coming from the Raheja Residency road then take a left turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.
- If you are coming from Koramanagala BDA complex take a right turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.