• Conducting Risk Assessment and Threat Modeling to find flaws in a Application.
• Interacting with Developers Term for better understanding of Secure Application Development.
• Analyze test findings and of security vulnerabilities found and collaborate
with engineering and development terms to provide mitigation steps to reduce the vulnerabilities.
• Perform Web Services testing be using manual test and automated tools.
• Performing Web application authentication Manipulation Using SQL Injection tools like SQL Map
• Performing social engineering attacks using Back track and Kali Linux.
• Performing Black Box testing with anonymous identity.
• Performing XSS and SQL attacks on r web application and suggesting solutions for vulnerabilities
• Performing sophisticated penetration examinations for the purpose of ascertaining the technical weaknesses existing the computer systems.
• Finding out effective ways of manipulating the vulnerable domains of the systems
• Maintaining high level of security of the information that is crucial for the business growth of the organization.