null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Introduction to Computer forensics by Adarsh Agarwal
- Packet Crafting in Scapy by Bharath
- VoIP Pentesting by Arun Mane
- Getting Started with HTTP2 by Akash Mahajan
- Build Time Security by Mohammed Tanveer
|Date||Saturday March 21 2015|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||01:45 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Introduction to Computer forensics||Adarsh Agarwal||09:30 AM||10:00 AM|
|Null Meet Introduction by Satish||10:00 AM||10:10 AM|
|Packet Crafting in Scapy||Bharath||10:10 AM||10:45 AM|
|Networking and Break||10:45 AM||11:00 AM|
|VoIP Pentesting||Arun Mane||11:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Getting Started with HTTP2||Akash Mahajan||12:00 PM||12:45 PM|
|Build Time Security||Mohammed Tanveer||12:45 PM||01:30 PM|
|Feedback and Planning for Next Session||01:30 PM||01:45 PM|
8th Floor, Cafeteria
Embassy Tech Square,
Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd,
Karnataka 560103, India
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.
- The parking for cars/motorbikes is available in the basement of the building. Once you enter 'Embassy Tech Square' the signs/directions inside will help the participant locate the parking space.