null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Android Application Pentesting by Mohit Vohra
Android Application Pentesting
Android Penetration Testing is a process of testing and finding security issues in an android application. It involves decompiling, real-time analyzing and testing android applications for security flaws.
- What is Android Pentesting? Why industry need for it?
- Architecture of Android
- OWASP Top 10 Mobile Vulnerabilities
- Static & Dynamic Analysis of Android application
- Android Pentesting frameworks and tools like Tamer, Mobsf, Android Debug Bridge.
What to Expect?
It's a basic level session to get started in Android Pentesting.
|Date||Sunday September 01 2019|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||11:30 AM|
|End Time||01:00 PM|
Trantor Software Pvt. Ltd.,Plot No. 52, Industrial Area Phase 2, Chandigarh