null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- OWASP A4 - Insecure Direct Object Reference by Chandrakant
- Panel Discussion by sandesh
- iOS Application Pentesting. by Prem
- Hacking Tizen [Demo] by Ajin
- Attacks on Android Webview [Demo] by Sachinraj Shetty
|Date||Saturday February 21 2015|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||02:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|OWASP A4 - Insecure Direct Object Reference||Chandrakant||09:30 AM||10:00 AM|
|Introductions||10:00 AM||10:10 AM|
|Panel Discussion||sandesh||10:10 AM||11:20 AM|
|Networking and Break||11:20 AM||11:40 AM|
|iOS Application Pentesting.||Prem||11:40 AM||12:10 PM|
|Hacking Tizen [Demo]||Ajin||12:10 PM||12:50 PM|
|Attacks on Android Webview [Demo]||Sachinraj Shetty||12:50 PM||01:30 PM|
|Feedback and Next meet discussion||01:30 PM||01:45 PM|
8th Floor, Cafeteria
Embassy Tech Square,
Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd,
Karnataka 560103, India
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.
- The parking for cars/motorbikes is available in the basement of the building. Once you enter 'Embassy Tech Square' the signs/directions inside will help the participant locate the parking space.