n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Culvert by Pearson Scott Foresman [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Hunt for Domain Controller : Building Active Directory Penetration testing lab by Satyam Dubey
- Hunt for Domain Controller : Enumerating the Active Directory essentials by Yash Bharadwaj
Requirements for building Active Directory Lab:-
Please download the ISO files from the following link.
1) Windows Server 2008 [Download Link:- https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/confirmation.aspx?id=5023]
2) Windows Server 2012 [Download Link:- https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-2012]
3) Windows 10 Enterprise [Download Link:- https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise]
Please install the server in VMware Workstation or any other virtualization product in NAT mode.
|Date||Sunday July 21 2019|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||10:00 AM|
|End Time||02:30 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Hunt for Domain Controller : Building Active Directory Penetration testing lab||Satyam Dubey||10:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Hunt for Domain Controller : Enumerating the Active Directory essentials||Yash Bharadwaj||12:30 PM||02:30 PM|