n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Culvert by Pearson Scott Foresman [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Understanding Kubernetes by Mihir Shah
- Launching a single node cluster
- Launching multi node cluster using Kubeadm
- Deploying containers using Kubectl
- Deploying containers using YAML
- Deploying your own Guestbook
- Networking in Kubernetes
- Understanding Ingress routing
- Kubernetes containerization healthchecks
- Getting started with Kubeadm(CRI-O)
- Running stateful services within Kubernetes
- Using Kubernetes to manage passwords
- Deploying docker-compose through kubernetes
- Deploying into kubernetes directly through the source
- Introduction to Weave and using it on Kubernetes
- Going Serverless on Kubernetes
|Date||Saturday July 20 2019|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||10:00 AM|
|End Time||03:00 PM|