Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Humla Session on Red Teaming Active Directory by Harsh Thakur
1) Lab setup
2) Common techniques to pwn domain user
3) Whitelist bypass methods
- Server 2016/2019 installed in vbox/vmware
- Windows enterprise installed in vbox/vmware (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/ (Please install the machines before attending to save time. )
- Linux (preferably Kali or parrot) installed in virtualbox or as host OS
- Basic internet access for random tools (mobile data would be fine)
- C2 frameworks: -https://github.com/zerosum0x0/koadic -https://github.com/byt3bl33d3r/SILENTTRINITY
|Date||Saturday May 04 2019|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:00 AM|
|End Time||06:00 PM|
This is an invite only event. If you are selected you will receive further information via e-mail.