General hands-on event.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Getting started with Blockchain by Shubham Gupta
Getting started with Blockchain
Since the idea of blockchain was coined in 2008 by an anonymous researcher Satoshi Nakamoto, each day the researcher realizes that blockchain is not something only for Bitcoin. While blockchain is an Internet architecture that is reshaping the current Internet architecture from client server to a peer to peer distributed system as well as transform every transaction, data,
information, money, banking system, government or private organization and a lot more areas that needs high security and conﬁdentiality from manual or poorly secure computer based system into a highly secure, conﬁdential, and trusted web based system.
Table of Content
- Grasping blockchain fundamentals
- Taking a look at how blockchain works
- The Problem with “Off-Blockchain”
- Permissioned Blockchains
- Other membership approaches in blockchain
By the end of the Session, participants will be able to :
- Will learn about basics of blockchain
- Understanding of the building blocks of cryptography used in Blockchain technology.
|Date||Sunday April 21 2019|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||11:00 AM|
|End Time||01:00 PM|