null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- HTTP Basics Demo by Akash Mahajan
- Security News Bytes by Vandana Verma
- Introduction to Memory Exploits by Mahendra Nath
- Attacking Web Proxies by Rahul Sasi
- OWTF Tool demo by Anant Shrivastava
Last meet of 2014
Great lineup of speakers including Anant Shrivastava and Rahul Sasi.
|Date||Saturday December 13 2014|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:00 AM|
|End Time||02:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|HTTP Basics Demo||Akash Mahajan||09:30 AM||10:10 AM|
|Security News Bytes||Vandana Verma||10:30 AM||11:00 AM|
|Break||11:00 AM||11:20 AM|
|Introduction to Memory Exploits||Mahendra Nath||11:20 AM||12:00 PM|
|Attacking Web Proxies||Rahul Sasi||12:00 PM||12:30 PM|
|OWTF Tool demo||Anant Shrivastava||12:30 PM||01:10 PM|
|Feedback Session and Conclusion||01:10 PM||01:40 PM|
8th Floor, Cafeteria
Embassy Tech Square,
Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd,
Karnataka 560103, India
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.
- The parking for cars/motorbikes is available in the basement of the building. Once you enter 'Embassy Tech Square' the signs/directions inside will help the participant locate the parking space.