null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Threat Modelling by Sai Reddy
- IoT Pentesting -Zigbee by Veerababu(Mr-IoT)
- OWASP - DevSlop Project by Arun.S
- JWT 101 by Mohammed Akbar Shariff
- Responder - Windows Exploitation Tool by Aamer Shah
Combined null/OWASP/G4H meet
|Date||Saturday July 14 2018|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||02:30 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Threat Modelling||Sai Reddy||09:30 AM||10:00 AM|
|Introductions||10:00 AM||10:10 AM|
|IoT Pentesting -Zigbee||Veerababu(Mr-IoT)||10:10 AM||10:55 AM|
|Break||10:55 AM||11:10 AM|
|OWASP - DevSlop Project||Arun.S||11:10 AM||11:55 AM|
|Networking session||11:55 AM||12:15 PM|
|JWT 101||Mohammed Akbar Shariff||12:15 PM||12:45 PM|
|Responder - Windows Exploitation Tool||Aamer Shah||12:45 PM||01:15 PM|
|Feedback + Next month session planning||01:15 PM||01:30 PM|
ThoughtWorks, ACR Mansion
B2 Area, 2nd Floor,
147/f, 8th Main Road
3rd Block, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560034
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HwtoUm3Mqh32
Landmark : Next to Satya's Bar and Mercure Hotel
- If you are coming from From Inner Ring road get on to Ooty Chocolates road and after a small crossroad this will be on the right hand side.
- If you are coming from the Raheja Residency road then take a left turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.
- If you are coming from Koramanagala BDA complex take a right turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.