Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Post Exploitation with Powersploit (Getting started) by Riyaz Walikar
Post Exploitation with PowerSploit (Getting started)
Registrations open on June 1st at 10:00 PM and registrations close on June 4th 07:00 PM
The following 2 steps complete your registration. Both steps need to be completed.
1. Click on the Register button on this site and confirm registration on the next page
2. Answer the questions on this Google form. The champion will select a pre-determined number of participants based on the responses to the questions
Only the final selected participants will be sent a confirmation email with the venue details. This email will be sent by Wednesday June 6th 8:00 PM. The selected participants are expected to complete all of the pre-requisites as mentioned below:
After registration, if you realise you cannot make it to the session, please un-register yourself using the "Cancel Registration" button so that your seat can be given to someone else.
Please read the following instructions carefully. This will enable us to have a smooth, hassle free session.
- Date of the event: 9th June 2018, Saturday
- Timings: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Registrations open: 1st June 10:00 PM, Friday
- Registrations close: 4th June 07:00 PM, Monday
- Emails to selected participants will be sent by: 6th June, 8:00 PM, Wednesday
- Venue: Location will be shared with the selected participants via email
This will be a completely hands on session on getting started with Post Exploitation of Windows environments using PowerSploit. We will begin by setting up a Domain Environment, compromising a Windows developer machine using a web exploit and then moving on to doing system and post exploitation using PowerSploit.
At a bare minimum, the following topics will be covered:
1. Setting up a vulnerable lab to practice PowerSploit
2. Setting up a simple vulnerable Windows domain environment
3. Exploitation of Windows machine
5. Possible DC compromise and credential dumping from NTDS
Hardware Pre-requisites (Mandatory)
- A system capable of running Virtual Box. You can use VMWare but the champion will not troubleshoot any issues.
- Atleast 8 GB of RAM
- Atleast 30 GB of free space on any drive
Software Pre-requisites and configurations (Mandatory)
The following pre-requisites are mandatory. The class cannot start without this being completed.
- VirtualBox (Any version higher than 5.2.10). Please install this and come before the session. VMWare will not be supported.
- Kali Linux installed as a Virtual Box VM. 64 or 32 bit. You can download the virtual box pre-created image directly from https://www.offensive-security.com/kali-linux-vm-vmware-virtualbox-hyperv-image-download/ or setup a new machine using the ISO.
- Make sure PowerSploit is present in Kali
- Windows 10 Enterprise installed as a Virtual Machine https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise
- Windows Server 2016 in Desktop Experience mode as a Virtual Machine https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-2016
- Download and install XAMPP on the Windows 10 Enterprise Virtual machine https://www.apachefriends.org/xampp-files/5.6.34/xampp-win32-5.6.34-0-VC11-installer.exe
- Download and deploy the SQL Injection Training App on the Windows 10 VM from - https://github.com/riyazwalikar/sql-injection-training-app
- Make sure the app is setup before coming to the class. We will troubleshoot if its not working, but please try to setup on your own first.
Virtual Machines Network configurations (Mandatory)
Set the following IP addresses to the virtual machines and ensure they are able to ping each other. The network interface type would be "Host Only Adapter" in VirtualBox.
- Host laptop/desktop - 192.168.56.1
- Kali Linux - 192.168.56.10
- Windows 10 Enterprise - 192.168.56.20
- Windows Server 2016 - 192.168.56.100
Reading up before the class
- PowerSploit Documentation https://github.com/PowerShellMafia/PowerSploit
|Date||Saturday June 09 2018|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||06:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Post Exploitation with Powersploit (Getting started)||Riyaz Walikar||09:30 AM||06:00 PM|