null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Hardware Hacking by Likith
- Block Chain by Sadhana
- Rest API Pentesting by Sagar
- Report Automation by Zakeer
- Selenium+Zap+Jenkins by Narendra
Combined null/OWASP/G4H monthly meet
|Date||Saturday April 21 2018|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||03:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Hardware Hacking||Likith||09:30 AM||10:30 AM|
|Introductions||10:30 AM||10:45 AM|
|Block Chain||Sadhana||10:45 AM||11:15 AM|
|Break||11:15 AM||11:30 AM|
|Rest API Pentesting||Sagar||11:30 AM||12:10 PM|
|Report Automation||Zakeer||12:10 PM||12:50 PM|
|Selenium+Zap+Jenkins||Narendra||12:50 PM||01:30 PM|
|Feedback and Next meet session planning||01:30 PM||01:45 PM|
ThoughtWorks, ACR Mansion
B2 Area, 2nd Floor,
147/f, 8th Main Road
3rd Block, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560034
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HwtoUm3Mqh32
Landmark : Next to Satya's Bar and Mercure Hotel
- If you are coming from From Inner Ring road get on to Ooty Chocolates road and after a small crossroad this will be on the right hand side.
- If you are coming from the Raheja Residency road then take a left turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.
- If you are coming from Koramanagala BDA complex take a right turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.