null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Scapy for Beginners by Udaykumar
- Privacy,Anonymity & the Internet by Faiz
- Java Deserialization by Truptiranjan Nayak
- Android Pentesting for Beginners by Subash
- Getting Started with Bug Bounty by Aamer Shah
Combined null/OWASP/G4H monthly meet
|Date||Saturday February 10 2018|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||05:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Scapy for Beginners||Udaykumar||09:30 AM||10:15 AM|
|Introductions||10:15 AM||10:30 AM|
|Privacy,Anonymity & the Internet||Faiz||10:30 AM||11:00 AM|
|Break||11:00 AM||11:10 AM|
|Java Deserialization||Truptiranjan Nayak||11:10 AM||11:40 AM|
|Networking Session||11:40 AM||12:00 PM|
|Android Pentesting for Beginners||Subash||12:00 PM||12:45 PM|
|Getting Started with Bug Bounty||Aamer Shah||12:45 PM||01:15 PM|
|Feedback and Next meet session planning||01:15 PM||01:35 PM|
ThoughtWorks, ACR Mansion
B2 Area, 2nd Floor,
147/f, 8th Main Road
3rd Block, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560034
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HwtoUm3Mqh32
Landmark : Next to Satya's Bar and Mercure Hotel
- If you are coming from From Inner Ring road get on to Ooty Chocolates road and after a small crossroad this will be on the right hand side.
- If you are coming from the Raheja Residency road then take a left turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.
- If you are coming from Koramanagala BDA complex take a right turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.