null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Server Side Template Injection by narendra kumar
- Annual Review Security Learning 2017 by Akash Mahajan
- Local Priv Escalation on Linux by Tushar Routray
- Rop chaining by Abhinav Chourasia
Null/OWASP/G4H combined monthly meet - Dec 2017
|Date||Saturday December 16 2017|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||03:30 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Server Side Template Injection||narendra kumar||09:30 AM||10:15 AM|
|Introductions||10:15 AM||10:30 AM|
|Open Q&A||10:30 AM||10:50 AM|
|Break||10:50 AM||11:00 AM|
|Annual Review Security Learning 2017||Akash Mahajan||11:00 AM||11:45 AM|
|Local Priv Escalation on Linux||Tushar Routray||11:40 AM||12:25 PM|
|Rop chaining||Abhinav Chourasia||12:25 PM||01:10 PM|
|Feedback and Next month planning||01:10 PM||01:25 PM|
ThoughtWorks, ACR Mansion
B2 Area, 2nd Floor,
147/f, 8th Main Road
3rd Block, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560034
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HwtoUm3Mqh32
Landmark : Next to Satya's Bar and Mercure Hotel
- If you are coming from From Inner Ring road get on to Ooty Chocolates road and after a small crossroad this will be on the right hand side.
- If you are coming from the Raheja Residency road then take a left turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.
- If you are coming from Koramanagala BDA complex take a right turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.