null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Mobile Top 10 for beginners by Anant Shrivastava
- Windows Post Exploitation techniques by Riyaz Walikar
- PCI DSS v3.0 : Protecting Cardholder data by Manasdeep
- SHODAN by Bharath
- Matriux by Narayanan Subramaniam
|Date||Saturday October 18 2014|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:00 AM|
|End Time||02:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Mobile Top 10 for beginners||Anant Shrivastava||09:30 AM||10:15 AM|
|Introductions||10:15 AM||10:30 AM|
|Windows Post Exploitation techniques||Riyaz Walikar||10:30 AM||11:15 AM|
|Networking & Break||11:15 AM||11:30 AM|
|PCI DSS v3.0 : Protecting Cardholder data||Manasdeep||11:30 AM||12:15 PM|
|SHODAN||Bharath||12:15 PM||01:00 PM|
|Matriux||Narayanan Subramaniam||01:00 PM||01:45 PM|
|Closing & Feedback||01:45 PM||02:00 PM|
8th Floor, Cafeteria
Embassy Tech Square,
Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd,
Karnataka 560103, India
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.
- The parking for cars/motorbikes is available in the basement of the building. Once you enter 'Embassy Tech Square' the signs/directions inside will help the participant locate the parking space.