null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Infosec news bytes by Arpit
- ICS Security 101 by Sandeep Singh
- Introduction to Buffer Overflows w/ Demo by Prashant Shukla
1. Prior registrations are mandatory in order to be allowed to attend the meet
2. The event registrations are required for prior planning and arrangement so please attend the meet if you register.
3. The details you enter on this website will only be shared with the venue sponsors.
4. Please carry a photo ID proof at the venue
|Date||Saturday March 25 2017|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||11:00 AM|
|End Time||02:30 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Registrations & Networking||11:00 AM||11:15 AM|
|Introduction & Chapter Updates||11:15 AM||11:30 AM|
|Infosec news bytes||Arpit||11:30 AM||11:45 AM|
|ICS Security 101||Sandeep Singh||11:45 AM||12:45 PM|
|Breaks||12:45 PM||01:05 PM|
|Introduction to Buffer Overflows w/ Demo||Prashant Shukla||01:05 PM||02:00 PM|
|Feedback and Next Meet Discussion||02:05 PM||02:15 PM|
ThoughtWorks Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd.
6th Floor, Tower B Building No. 14
DLF Cyber City Phase III
How to reach venue:
- Walking Distance from IndusInd bank or Phase 3 Metro Stations (Rapid Metro)
- Can take auto to Building 14 Cyber City from Sikandarpur Metro Station (DMRC Metro)