Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Android Mobile Security by Kartik Lalan
Android Mobile Security
Those who are working or want to work as Penetration Tester on Mobile devices or working in Android Development and want to learn secure app development practices.
- How Android provides security
- How developers miss the thin line of it and develop applications which may be vulnerable.
- Exploring OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities for Mobile Devices focusing on Android.
Must Have Tools
- You need to have Android Studio downloaded and configured with latest OS Image downloaded for emulator. Reference link: Creating Emulator - http://nestedif.com/android-environment-tools/creating-new-android-virtual-device-emulator-using-android-studio/
- Virtualization enabled from BIOS settings
- Miscellaneous Tools: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5W6CghYLo25SElQMDZmUzd1UkU
- Drozer - https://labs.mwrinfosecurity.com/tools/drozer
- Burp Suite - https://portswigger.net/burp/download.html
Filling up the google form link provided below is important to get yourself shortlisted for the workshop. Only the shortlisted applicants will get an e-mail with an invite.
Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/1Ih4L1w1lSvqI1s33
- Date of the event: Dec 3rd 2016, Saturday.
- Last day for registration: 8:00 P.M. on Dec 1st 2016, Thursday.
- Last day for sending out confirmation request mail by null: Dec 1st 2016, Thursday.
- Venue: To be announced.
|Date||Saturday December 03 2016|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||06:00 PM|