null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Android Security For Beginners by Lokesh Ranjan
- Introduction to VPN Security by shreedhar
- Demo on Netcat by Rahul R
- Case studies of Authentication and Authorization bypass by Sarwar Jahan M
- Tor Internals and Hidden Services by Gabbar
- Software defined radio by Veerababu(Mr-IoT)
null/OWASP/G4H combined November meet.
|Date||Saturday November 19 2016|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||03:30 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Android Security For Beginners||Lokesh Ranjan||09:30 AM||10:00 AM|
|Introductions||10:00 AM||10:10 AM|
|Introduction to VPN Security||shreedhar||10:10 AM||10:50 AM|
|Break||10:50 AM||11:00 AM|
|Demo on Netcat||Rahul R||11:00 AM||11:30 AM|
|Case studies of Authentication and Authorization bypass||Sarwar Jahan M||11:30 AM||12:10 PM|
|Tor Internals and Hidden Services||Gabbar||12:10 PM||12:50 PM|
|Software defined radio||Veerababu(Mr-IoT)||12:50 PM||01:30 PM|
|Feedback and Next Month Session Planning||01:30 PM||01:50 PM|
No. 33, Prestige Dynasty Ulsoor Road, Sivanchetti Gardens
Yellappa Chetty Layout, Sivanchetti Gardens
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.