null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Using Hydra by Sankalp Bastakoti
- Demo of Net Hunter by Prashanth Sivarajan
- Packet Analysis by Basaveswar
- Approach to Bug Bounty Program by Rohan Birtia
- Pentesting Rest API by Nutan Kumar Panda
- Software Defined Radio by Veerababu(Mr-IoT)
October combined null/OWASP/G4H session.
|Date||Sunday October 16 2016|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||04:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Using Hydra||Sankalp Bastakoti||09:30 AM||10:00 AM|
|Introductions||10:00 AM||10:15 AM|
|Demo of Net Hunter||Prashanth Sivarajan||10:15 AM||11:00 AM|
|Break||11:00 AM||11:15 AM|
|Packet Analysis||Basaveswar||11:15 AM||11:55 AM|
|Approach to Bug Bounty Program||Rohan Birtia||11:55 AM||12:30 PM|
|Pentesting Rest API||Nutan Kumar Panda||12:30 PM||01:05 PM|
|Software Defined Radio||Veerababu(Mr-IoT)||01:05 PM||01:45 PM|
|Feedback and Plan for next session||01:45 PM||02:00 PM|
No. 33, Prestige Dynasty Ulsoor Road, Sivanchetti Gardens
Yellappa Chetty Layout, Sivanchetti Gardens
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.