null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- News Bytes by Arpit
- Cloud Security & Best Practices in AWS by Ankit Giri
- Secrets of Google VRP. The bug hunter's guide to sending great bugs - Krzysztof Kotowicz, Google Security Team (Remote) by Vaibhav Gupta
1. Prior registrations are mandatory in order to be allowed to attend the meet
2. The event registrations are required for prior planning and arrangement so please attend the meet if you register.
3. The details you enter on this website will only be shared with the venue sponsors.
|Date||Saturday April 23 2016|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||10:45 AM|
|End Time||02:30 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Introductions||11:00 AM||11:15 AM|
|News Bytes||Arpit||11:15 AM||11:30 AM|
|Cloud Security & Best Practices in AWS||Ankit Giri||11:30 AM||12:30 PM|
|Breaks||12:30 PM||12:50 PM|
|Secrets of Google VRP. The bug hunter's guide to sending great bugs - Krzysztof Kotowicz, Google Security Team (Remote)||Vaibhav Gupta||01:00 PM||02:15 PM|
|Feedback & Discussions||02:15 PM||02:30 PM|
Plot No 16,
Udyog Vihar Phase IV,
Nearby Metro: IFFCO Chowk Metro / MG Road Metro
Auto available from Metro Station ( Airtel Office location is Atlas Chowk)