We created a Repository to catalogue all details we discussed or found later in one place.
We will be covering following
Basic's of linux file system hirarchy
Interaction with std input, output and error
VIM Editor Basics
Automating Routine Tasks
- Interacting with other commands
- overloading existing command to do more
- writing shell scripts (Introduction)
Anant Shrivastava is a Information Security Consultant.
He specialize in Web Application Security, and Mobile Security.
He has been Speaker / Trainer at various conferences like
- BlackHat USA - 2015, Europe - 2015
- RuxCon 2015
- Nullcon 2012,2015
- C0c0n 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015
- Rootconf 2014
- Clubhack 2011
- G0s 2013
He holds various certifications like
- SANS GWAPT
He is the project Lead for
- AndroidTamer : Live Android Testing Environment and
- Codevigilant Project : Vulnerability Identification and disclosure program for OpenSource Projects
Starts at Saturday February 20 2016, 02:30 PM. The sessions runs for about 3 hours.