Threat Intelligence & Incident Response Revisited null Delhi Meet 30 January 2016 Combined OWASP & null Delhi Meet
This talk focuses on concepts of Threat Intelligence and Incident Response. The talk will introduce the key concepts and practices of threat intelligence and incident response to attendees. The broad list of topics include (but not limited to):
- What is Threat Intelligence?
- Type of Threat Intelligence?
- Intelligence Lifecycle
- Threat Intelligence - Classification & Vendor Landscape
- Threat Intelligence Standards (STIX, TAXII, etc.)
- Open Source Threat Intel Tools
- Incident Response
- Role of Threat Intel in Incident Response
- Bonus Agenda
P.S. - This talk has been cancelled couple of times in the last few months. This is an enhanced version of the previous talks
Starts at Saturday January 30 2016, 11:30 AM. The sessions runs for about 1 hour.