- Understanding powershell cmdlets and using powershell as a scripting language
- Working with registry
- Pipelines and loops in powershell
Post exploitation with Powershell
- ICMP enum from a pivot
- Using powershell as a TCP port scanner
- Delivering a trojan via powershell
- Extracting NTDS database and SYSTEM hive
- Quietly spawning process through WMIC
- Escalating to SYSTEM via access token theft using PS
- Creating a powershell empire agent with remote WMIC
Talk would be completely demo based.
How about this?
Starts at Saturday July 13 2019, 10:30 AM. The sessions runs for about 1 hour.