Introduction to Reverse Engineering null Chandigarh Meet 26 May 2019 Introduction to Reverse Engineering
Introduction to Reverse Engineering
Table of Content
- Basics of Reverse Engineering.
- Introduction to Assembly Language.
- Disassembling Binary in GDB/Radare2.
- Playing with Registers
By the end of the Session, participants will be able to :
- Will learn about basics of reverse engineering
- How to build and exploit a binary on their local machines
- Hands-on practise on tools- GDB/Radare2
Targeted Audience :
Anyone who is willing to learn about Reverse Engineering, binary Exploitation and their security flaws.
Starts at Sunday May 26 2019, 11:00 AM. The sessions runs for about 2 hours.