Injection attacks in apps with NoSQL backends null Bangalore Meet 27 April 2019 Combined monthly Null/G4H/OWASP meet
Injection attacks in apps with NoSQL Backends
- What are Injection attacks?
- What is a NoSQL database?
- Injection into MongoDB backed apps
- Some common signs to look out for during testing
- Attack scenarios
- Example - Login Bypass
- Setup instructions for demo
I like photography, stargazing, collecting stamps and fishing.
Starts at Saturday April 27 2019, 11:10 AM. The sessions runs for 15 minutes.