OWASP OWTF is a project focused on penetration testing efficiency and alignment of security tests to security standards like:
- The OWASP Testing Guide (v3 and v4),
- the OWASP Top 10,
- PTES and
This talk will focus on
- how to quickly setup OWTF on Kali machine (officially supported distro)
- Understanding various parts of UI.
- perform a scan. (scan initialization and controls inside scan)
- viewing results.
Anant Shrivastava is a Information Security Consultant.
He specialize in Web Application Security, and Mobile Security.
He has been Speaker / Trainer at various conferences like
- BlackHat USA - 2015, Europe - 2015
- RuxCon 2015
- Nullcon 2012,2015
- C0c0n 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015
- Rootconf 2014
- Clubhack 2011
- G0s 2013
He holds various certifications like
- SANS GWAPT
He is the project Lead for
- AndroidTamer : Live Android Testing Environment and
- Codevigilant Project : Vulnerability Identification and disclosure program for OpenSource Projects
Starts at Saturday December 13 2014, 12:30 PM. The sessions runs for 40 minutes.