Post Exploitation with PowerShell Empire (Getting started) null Bangalore Humla 07 April 2018 Post Exploitation with PowerShell Empire (Getting started)
This will be a completely hands on session on getting started with Post Exploitation of Windows environments using PowerShell Empire. We will begin by compromising a Windows developer machine using a web exploit and then moving on to doing system and post exploitation using Empire.
At a bare minimum, the following topics will be covered:
1. Setting up a vulnerable lab to practice Empire
2. Setting up a simple vulnerable Windows domain environment
3. Empire console
4. Listeners, Stagers, Agents and Modules
5. Mimikatz (Creds and Kerberos Golden Ticket)
6. Situational Awareness
7. Privilege Escalation
9. Lateral Movement
10. Possible DC compromise and credential dumping from NTDS
I like photography, stargazing, collecting stamps and fishing.
Starts at Saturday April 07 2018, 09:30 AM. The sessions runs for about 9 hours.