Android Pentesting for Beginners null Bangalore Meet 10 February 2018 Combined null/OWASP/G4H monthly meet
I wanted to get started with Android pentesting and decided to share how to go about it so that the community can benefit too.
What can you expect after this presentation?
- Understand at a high level how Android apps and Android OS works
- Know how to setup a the testing environment
- Know the various aspects of testing an android app
- Understand the risks and impact of vulnerabilities in Mobile apps
What can't you expect?
To be able to do all of this after an hour
So how is this going to be?
I will give you a high level overview of everything and point you to resources so that you can get started quickly
What will we cover?
- Basics of Android OS and Applications
- Testing Methodology
- Reverse Engineering & Static Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis
- Communication Channel
- API Testing (Unique aspects)
- Threat modeling Android apps
- Summary and next steps
Starts at Saturday February 10 2018, 12:00 PM. The sessions runs for about 1 hour.