Below are the topics covered in Puliya:
- Setting up a VM and understanding its connectivity modes
- Basic Pentesting Concepts and terminologies
- Linux command-line and file system basics
- Scripting basics (bash and python)
- Powershell basics
1. VMware player or VMware workstation installed.
2. Personal internet connection should be arranged by the attendees. Personal hot spot or dongle.
3. Attendees should also have admin privileges on device and privileges to turn off Antivirus.
4. 50 GB of free Hard Disk Space.
5. Min 4 GB RAM.
Starts at Friday September 15 2017, 04:00 PM. The sessions runs for about 4 hours.