- Here we'll be discussing various authentication mechanisms used by the SSH server to authenticate clients.
- A brief introduction about the password based authentication and how it can be broken.
- Major focus on Public-Key Cryptography mechanism of authentication in SSH.
- Creation of the cryptographic keys.
- Configuring the server/client and distributing the keys.
Currently working with Payatu Software Labs LLP as a Security Consultant
Starts at Saturday May 06 2017, 10:45 AM. The sessions runs for 30 minutes.