This bachaav session will deal with basics of ELK Stack and overview of alerting.
- Basics of ELK.
- Setting up clusters.
- Data collection and Filtering
- Visualizing data.
- Aggregating / Sub-aggregating data.
- Basics of custom alerting.
It is nice to have the knowledge of the following before coming in for the Bachaav session:
- Basics of bash & common linux commands.
- Python basics
Who should attend:
- This Bachaav session is meant for security enthusiasts and folks who want to learn monitoring and defensive security.
Another tech freak. Apart from PT, my interest lies in OSINT, and Infrastructure Security.
Starts at Saturday November 19 2016, 10:30 AM. The sessions runs for about 7 hours.