Getting Started with Windows Security null Bangalore Public Puliya 08 October 2016 Getting Started with Mobile Application Security
Getting Started with Windows Security
In Windows 10, Microsoft has introduced a new software platform called Universal Windows Platform which allows developing Universal Apps that can run on multiple platforms like Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile and XBox without the need to be re-written for each. The new technology is still fresh in the industry and since its popularity is minimal compared to Android and iOS, the security aspects and interesting methodologies are still avenues to be ventured.
What will we cover
- What's Universal Windows Platform
- How are UWP apps different?
- Interception of network traffic
- Downloading app packages from the Store
- Local storage and application's install directories
- Setting up the environment on your Windows 10 machine:
- Visual Studio 2015
- Windows 10 Mobile Emulators
- Setting up Developer Mode and Device Portal
- Installing an application on the Emulator
- Accessing data from the Device Portal
Starts at Saturday October 08 2016, 11:15 AM. The sessions runs for about 2 hours.