1) Common programming mistake developer makes while developing web applications in ASP.Net - C# which introduces vulnerabilities in web apps.
2) Incorrect way of fixing the vulnerability.
3) Correct way(secure coding practice) of fixing the vulnerability.
Discussion will be focused on following OWASP Top 10 2013 vulnerability.
1) A1-Injection(SQL Injection)
2) A2-Broken Authentication and Session Management(Broken Authentication: Password Storage)
3) A3-Cross-site scripting
4) A5-Security Misconfiguration
Starts at Saturday September 17 2016, 11:30 AM. The sessions runs for 30 minutes.