null mailing list charter
null is an open forum dedicated to discussion and distribution of information pertaining to security vulnerabilities, exploits and security fixes. null aspires to nurture an active community of security researchers working towards addressing the most critical of security challenges, meanwhile spreading security awareness by encouraging responsible disclosure, conducting security trainings and awareness camps for corporations, students, government and other establishments.
Mailing list subscription
To request to subscribe to the group, please visit the following page:
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting any Job Requirements – http://jobs.nullcon.net
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/null-co-in?hl=en-GB
Post should NOT contain:
- Any foul language, personal derogatory statements, attack towards any ethnic group, gender, religion or other affiliations.
- Pornography, spam.
- Personal replies. For example replies like: Thanks, Wow!, nice, I like it, nice email, nice idea, congratulations
- Gratuitous advertising, marketing, self-promotion. If you would like to send a commercial email, please send a request to info |at| null.co.in. The final decision of allowing a commercial mail rests with the moderators.
- Job Requirements/requests. If you want to advertise your Job requirements, kindly post them on n|u jobs portal http://jobs.nullcon.net. Job seekers kindly apply for jobs through the same portal.
- Questions like “How do I hack Gmail/Yahoo/ password?” Or “How to hack this site?”
- Content not related to information security.
- Queries regarding null meets. null chapter monthly meets are open to all. There is no registration required. Anyone can attend the meets and invite their friends/relatives as well.
- Post containing only shortened URLs. For example: nice hack – http:// bit.ly/ f00b4r
- Everyone has a right to their opinion, criticism is acceptable but scolding, flaming, trolling will not be tolerated. In case you don’t appreciate criticism by other members please don’t email moderator(s), there is always the option to unsubscribe.
- Please take the time to search through previous posts/FAQs/search engines to find answers before posting a new thread.
- Irresponsible disclosures. If you would like to report a vulnerability, please send an email with the details of the vulnerability to keeda |at| null.co.in and we will make sure you get your due credit.
All new members are put under moderation by default. As and when they start posting to the list their IDs are removed from moderation. The list is expected to be self-policing like any other public mailing list, however on violation of any of the above mentioned rules, moderator(s) reserves the right to remove the mail thread or even ban the offending member from the forum with or without any warning.
null or moderator(s) do not approve, validate, endorse or recommend any views, thoughts, content, tools, exploits, disclosures, vulnerability posted on mailing list by third party (i.e. anyone other than the moderator(s)). The list falls under public preview and due to the nature of the list where issues pertaining to security are discussed, members should exercise their discretion before posting any sensitive content on the null mailing list. The author will be held responsible and accountable for their post on the null mailing list. While moderator(s) makes every effort to remove any inappropriate content from the list, NULL OR ITS MODERATOR(S) CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY A POST IN ANY WAY. In case there are legal implications of a post, null stand to fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency that requires information available with us. This charter and its terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior intimation. The latest null Mailing list charter will be available at http://null.co.in and will also be circulated periodically through null mailing list. All the members should adhere to the current Terms and Condition of this charter. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please unsubscribe from the null mailing list.